Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dish Lied

I have been a 6 year customer of a satellite tv company that lied to me today. I have been a loyal customer for years, paying my bills on time, paying their high prices. A month ago I became tired of seeing all these discounted offers they give to new customers while suffering through the punishing high prices they charge loyal customers. I called and asked for a better deal. I spoke with a customer service Rep and after a long, long talk on the phone, he eventually set me up with a great price (about $46.50/month). Then when the first bill hit my account, they charged me $113. I called to find out why, and magically they didn't remember giving me such a good deal. Ah yes, the same old story. Company signs you up based on a great deal, then they forget that great deal was ever spoken or offered. But wait, I was smart this time, having been screwed many times by different companies. I recorded the call. (more to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment